Personal Details




NAME Ally Lau Hsien Lee
EMAIL al.sornsukong@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM Ally Sornsukong @allybellly
HOMETOWN San Luang, ChiangRai, Thailand
LOCATION Singapore






Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tajimaya @ Vivo City

Got a delicious treat at @Tajimaya, Vivocity. think it's gonna b my fav too. seriously, e moment I sink my teeth into that tiny pcs of beef I felt like I had a glowing halo on me. i wasnt expecting a juice explosion haha.

all of a sudden '2D1N Soju bang' (dont know if I got e name right) tasted like rubber to me. according to ken tajimaya is underrated, nobody seemed to have heard of this wonderful restaurant. good tt there's no need for long Q and u don't smell like BBQ PORK when u're done w ur meal.

it's ala carte and we went w e 2nd smallest set which cost ard $120++

consist of
2plates of meat
a bowl of salad
2 bowls of miso soup
a plate of vege
a plate of mushroom, pumpkin etc
2 ice cream mochi

I dont fancy garlic but omg their garlic rice is mad yums! It's like a mixed of e pepper lunch sauce fried w garlic. sweet than bitter.

I think it's so delicious partly due e person's cooking, like when I tried cooking a few slices it tasted a wee bit off fantastic.

now e pictures! enjoy! hehe

No comments: