Personal Details




NAME Ally Lau Hsien Lee
EMAIL al.sornsukong@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM Ally Sornsukong @allybellly
HOMETOWN San Luang, ChiangRai, Thailand
LOCATION Singapore






Saturday, October 27, 2012

Zen Shindo Art Dining

Spent this bi-weekly cycling session w Xiuhui at East Coast Park. Been neglecting my keep fit resolution. GUILTY MUCH!

It's been awhile since we met n she hasn't been going through e best time so I suggested dining at ZEN SHINDO ART. Mainly for the fresh oysters! Used to b a dollar each, but now it's $9.90 for half a dozen. still cheap YET FRESH! we ordered 2 sets for starters!

Eddie & I had this slice beef w mashed potatoes which was 👍👍👍. but XH doesn't take beef so we tried other stuff on e menu.

the prawn rolls & mushroom (herbal) soup will b my new must-have items!

tiramisu looks really amazing, the whole branch structure is edible. I figured I really enjoy artistic dining experiences (like e one in Dempsey), never mind if it does taste as good as it looks. The anticipation for the next dish jus gets me really excited!!

No comments: