Personal Details




NAME Ally Lau Hsien Lee
EMAIL al.sornsukong@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM Ally Sornsukong @allybellly
HOMETOWN San Luang, ChiangRai, Thailand
LOCATION Singapore






Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Mr High Profile

So I got a msg from Mr. High Profile this afternoon cuz he's wondering: What Teacher is doing at the moment. Honestly, i'm still not used to ppl calling me teacher after so long =/

I replied 2 msges and went on my usual 'act busy and reply 4 hours later'. Not that I wana be rude but truth was i'm very, very INTIMIDATED. What kind of convo am i suppose to have? 

I feel like a piece of worthless crap if i have to honestly admit that my Tuesday afternoon consist of: Waking up at 12pm, prolly gonna surf FB, add some photos to my site, bring grandpa his pork soup and teach for 1.5hrs in the evening. Meanwhile Mr. High Profile is sitting in his office signing approvals for his S$100,000+++ profit event that he's gonna make tmr night + expanding his business internationally with articles on google quoting his opinions.

Sharing about MJKJ had always made me feel a little proud about my entrepreneurial spirit, but on a scale of MJKJ to Mr. High Profile Enterprise it's like a piece of brick vs the Great Wall of China. I'll most likely end up sounding very juvenile.   

After 4 hours of acting busy i gave him a: 'i'm gonna start lesson, keep in touch again!'
His reply: Bye

He's obviously pissed at my lack of enthusiasm and manners. Hmm..i really didn't mean to screw it up this way and i definitely feel lousy abt it. Maybe it'll help if he's a decade younger. Plus maybe i should go back to Marketing for a year, just to stay current! Gah. (Of cos MJKJ will continue to run) Computer and kids screws up your social skills.

As for Mr. High Profile, this age gap is too much for more flirting but he seems like a great gentleman. Think it's pretty cool if we can be friends. Guess if anyone is sincere enough, one can turn a strained relationship around EVENTUALLY. right??

No comments: