Personal Details




NAME Ally Lau Hsien Lee
EMAIL al.sornsukong@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM Ally Sornsukong @allybellly
HOMETOWN San Luang, ChiangRai, Thailand
LOCATION Singapore






Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tmr's the new beginning!

I found a cool job and I'm starting tmr. How do I feel abt it? Taking a plunge into the unknown ocean depth.

Nervous, excited, worried, eager and extremely, extremely scared...

1.5 yrs away from the hectic OL lifestyle, I might have grown too used to living life at my own pace. But then again, I'll always survive somehow right? hah! Moving from one extreme to the other.

I can do this, I shld trust the interviewer who trust that I have the capabilities. All I need is a boss whom I'll respect and everything else will fall into place.

Here I'll kiss my baby MJKJ good-bye cuz I'm leaving it in the hands of my
sis, Aedy. She's e boss n she's in-charge now. =P Eat, breathe and grow MJKJ well k!

Last cheer till I float back to shore!!

KEEP CALM
&
KEEP AFLOAT

No comments: