Personal Details




NAME Ally Lau Hsien Lee
EMAIL al.sornsukong@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM Ally Sornsukong @allybellly
HOMETOWN San Luang, ChiangRai, Thailand
LOCATION Singapore






Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Quick fix Powder Launch

This Ettusais Quick-fix Powder (Limited Edition)
was one of the first few product launches I experienced.
It was super duper cute i couldnt resist buying one for myself!
The response was so good it was SOLDOUT island-wide!


I think it was also my first press event with Ettusais.
We started off with meeting a few journalists at
Arteastiq @ Mandarin Gallery 


Team Ettusais decided to dress in bubbly-pink to match our product!
That's Carole, Ettusais Trainer 


i love the atmosphere in Arteastiq, been heading there for tea chats.
I'm a tea addict!


Afterwhich we headed off to visit all the other journalists at ACP, SPH and Mediacorp.
And gave them our customized quick-fix gloves after the presentation.

 my boss's skin is so flawless, i look so dark beside her =( 


Back to office to camwhore after a long day of press visit! haha!


This was the gift with purchase tt went along with the sale of the powder at Clementi BHG.
Photo taken by mua !
I'm also like Ettusais's part-time photographer lol 



From the latest update it seems like the quick fix powder is back in SG at the moment!
Not much coverage, but it keeps ur face really really matt.
I prefer it as a touch-up powder when e day gets oily!


No comments: