Personal Details




NAME Ally Lau Hsien Lee
EMAIL al.sornsukong@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM Ally Sornsukong @allybellly
HOMETOWN San Luang, ChiangRai, Thailand
LOCATION Singapore






Monday, January 09, 2012

This is why 2012 resolutions will come true!

half the time i dont bother writing resolutions, especially when i'll pretty much forget about them 2 weeks into the new year! But this year alot of activities are definitely gonna take place and i'm really, really sick of many reoccurring situations in 2011.

2011 April will be a period i'll never forget, I'm glad to say I've survived it.
And i've survived it alone. Ego didnt allow me to seek help or share the problems.
2011 April, be gone like the year.

So here's to motivating myself for the new year! Convinced my sis to chalk down our resolutions on our room wall! Sis from 2 years ago wouldnt agree to 'ruin' our walls, but now she actually agreed without hesitation! seems like church is doing her good =)

me, i've dl-ed an app that plays the buddhist sutra on repeat. 
lol, i didnt get my 'aunty' nickname for nothing.



Such happy & neon bright colors! =D


Okay i actually photoshopped a huge part of my resolutions off, it's personal heehee




i had to take this photo and tag fangyi, ernest and sara on FB.
MY SUPPOSED 21ST BD PRESENT!
& i'm turning 24 now =(

They've agreed to make it happen this 2012, HURRAY!!!
Looking forwarddddddddd!!! JULY JULY JULY!!!!



My old-sch ring from my mum kinda spoils the pic haha, but yea FIGHTING SISTA!!


i dont know whether to love or hate this.
sis set it as her new FB banner. FML.



lovelyyy colourssss!!!


Let's make this 2012 amazing!



1 comment: