Personal Details




NAME Ally Lau Hsien Lee
EMAIL al.sornsukong@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM Ally Sornsukong @allybellly
HOMETOWN San Luang, ChiangRai, Thailand
LOCATION Singapore






Saturday, February 22, 2014

Vietnam | Ho Chi Minh City | Accomodation

One thing i love about Vietnam for a start would be the affordable lodging.
Nat and I went with 

A&Em Hai Ba Trung Hotel

46 - 48 Hai Ba Trung St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM city, District 1 - Japanese Area, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

 conveniently located at District 1, which is also where we spent most of our time exploring.
It's only a 3 star hotel but its rooms are so affordable we picked its VIP room which was on offer on agoda.com

approx S$100 / night

Hotel lobby, comes with stadard services.

Pretty decent for a 3 star hotel =)


waiting area at the lobby, we waited for about 30mins for our room to be ready. I had wifi to keep myself entertained so I'm cool with that.

First trip with Nat!


Our room was spacious, 38 sqm with a comfy double bed.
Decent mattress! Room's decor was kinda boutique style.


Furry toilet lamps, no it DOES NOT feel or look sleazy.
The floors are squeaky clean n polished, feels a little hollow though. 


Clean jacuzzi bathtub, we had no idea how to operate it so we stuck with the glass shower.


Plasma TV, Vanity table, no need to fight for the mirror. girlss..




Full length window facing a not so awesome view

panorama view of the room, might wana click to enlarge it.




That's Nat's current BF, James, he's Vietnamese and he's the sweetest guy i've ever met.
I hope they get married someday.  


Look at this! James painting her nails for her while they're waiting for me to finish my shower.
so much love =P


I'm extremely pleased with my stay at Hai Ba Trung, Nat complained a little about the noise cuz we're on the 3rd/4th level so you can hear the on-going traffic. Not a problem for me at all! 

No comments: